1. At first I believed I could. Then I believed I couldn’t. I was right both times.
2. If you removed the rocks, the brook would lose its song.
3. If your mind should go blank, don’t forget to turn off the sound.
4. One thing you can give and still keep is your word.
5. We all face a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
If you like it, your friends will, too. Tell them:
Published by Katharine
Katharine is a writer, speaker, women's counselor, and professional mom. Happily married over 50 years to the same gorgeous guy. She loves cooking amazing homegrown food, celebrating grandbabies, her golden-egg-laying hennies, and watching old movies with popcorn.
Her writing appears at Medium, Arkansas Women Bloggers, Contently, The Testimony Train, Taste Arkansas, Only in Arkansas, and in several professional magazines and one anthology.
View more posts