Such timely observations! A truly great site.
The whole world is being shaken! And followers of Jesus around the world are experiencing one common issue: FEAR is taking hold.
- USGS reports 47 earthquakes (greater than Magnitude 2.5) around the world on one day, Tuesday, 2/26/2012;
- Tsunamis and hurricanes/typhoons ravaging countries;
- Arab regimes are falling in many Middle Eastern countries. Most are being replaced by radical leadership seeking to impose Shariah Law and anti-Israeli sentiment, while destabilizing relations with Western democracies;
- Pressure from all over the world against Israel; to divide Jerusalem; to give Samaria and Judea to the Palestinians; to exercise restraint and allow the Iranian-backed forces to continue their relentless rocket barrages, killing people and destroying properties in Israel;
- Economic turmoil in the European Union; Greece bailout causing riots and potentially threatening the stability of all Western banking systems;
- US government in a stalemate over increasing debt limit, balance of trade, unemployment, and the radical environmentalism that…
View original post 905 more words
6 thoughts on “The Greatness of God”
Why the fear????
It explains itself, if you click on the title, above: “Reblogged from The Way Redux”. This is just the first few lines of it. It is worth the read, though.
I did read it through. That is my question if you believe in God why do you fear?
I don’t, in my best moments.
Of course, the body, if anyone is honest, does not naturally desire, say, to have the throat slit for housing an “infidel” or to be crushed in the rubble of an earthquake, but it is more a natural drive for survival than a fear.
I mean, I fear God, but . . .
Did I say I fear?
I am confused about this line of questioning.
You’ve been nominated for the Beautiful blogger award again. This time by iamnotshe … sorry i blew it … no link. AAAAAAAAAAA. xoxo melis
Melissa! The url is:
That will get you hooked to me.
Thanks for the award, though. It is beautiful! 🙂