1. The future belongs to those who will work for it.
2. The best thing you can spend on your children is time.
3. The only thing left after fire is the stuff you gave away. –Nan Snider
4. Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you would have preferred to talk.
5. A ship is safe in the harbor, but that isn’t what ships were built for.
The first Don’t Walk sign began operation on this date in 1952. 🙂
If you like it, your friends will, too. Tell them:
Published by Katharine
Katharine is a writer, speaker, women's counselor, and professional mom. Happily married over 50 years to the same gorgeous guy. She loves cooking amazing homegrown food, celebrating grandbabies, her golden-egg-laying hennies, and watching old movies with popcorn.
Her writing appears at Medium, Arkansas Women Bloggers, Contently, The Testimony Train, Taste Arkansas, Only in Arkansas, and in several professional magazines and one anthology.
View more posts