God has blessed us with four sons. Sometimes I can hardly believe this. And I can hardly count the joys. But I will try.
- They have played with each other for their whole lives. They truly care about each other.
- They are careful to honor their mother. It is such a blessing.
- They all have applied themselves diligently in school. They have made good names for themselves with teachers and employers. They are known for hard work.
- The guys at church like them, enjoy teasing them, and they can hold their own when it happens.
- They bring me things—amazing rocks, wonderful feathers, gifts, songs, gadgets, cards, books—I lose track, but they seem to enjoy bringing me things.
- They ask me for advice. Not often, but on important occasions.
- They call me and write me.
- They remember what I have taught them. When they forget, just a look, a touch, can remind them.
- They have given me three incredible daughters-in-law.
- Those who have children have taught their children to love me.
This list could go on, but ten is a good place to stop. To summarize, my sons have been good to me.