Are you on this list?
- Those who think ketchup is not a vegetable
- Those who think ketchup is a vegetable
- Those who know what bullying feels like
- Those who don’t know what bullying feels like.
- Those who know there is always free cheese in a mousetrap
- Those who care about their children
- Those whose conscience is bothering them about lack of school choice
- Those whose minds are not concrete (mixed up and permanently set)
- Those whose children need to pray before an algebra test
- Those who have good horse sense and want their children to have it, too
- Those who know the best way to get a life worth living is to make it that way
- Those who want to guide their children’s experiences
- Those whose hearts are telling them things their minds are not sure about
- Those who realize little ones do not learn by the clock.
- Those who long for a simpler life
- Those who want everything green for their kids
- Those whose children have roach allergies
- Those whose children stay sick all during the school year
- Those who are at home
- Those who must travel all the time
You don’t have to cry over spilled milk if you own the cow.
- To stop bullying, start with YOU! (highvoltagehealth.com)
- Jesse Ferreras: The One Thing I Know Bullies Cannot Take Away (huffingtonpost.ca)
- Bullied Teen Bullied on Camera While Talking About Being Bullied (bilerico.com)
- Parents protest bullying at Glendale elementary school (azfamily.com)